INFORMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 GDPR (EU Reg. 679/2016).
The purpose of this document is to inform Users regarding the Personal Data collected by the website www.torricantine.it/en (hereinafter “Application”).
1. Personal Data collected by the Application
1. The Data Controller collects the following types of personal data:
A. Contents and information spontaneously provided by the User
- Contact data and contents: involve all the personal data spontaneously provided by the User to the Application while using it, such as personal data, addresses, credentials to access the services and/or given products, personal interests and preferences, and other personal content.
Should the User fail to provide Personal Data, for which there is a legal or contractual obligation or if they are a necessary requirement for the use of the service or for the conclusion of the contract, the Data Controller will be unable to provide all or part of its services.
The User who communicates to the Owner Personal Data of third parties is directly and exclusively responsible for their origin, collection, treatment, communication, or diffusion.
B. Data and contents automatically acquired while using the Application
- Technical data: the IT systems and the software procedure meant for the functioning of this Application can acquire, during their normal procedure, some Personal Data, whose transmission is implicit in the usage of communication protocols. Such information is not collected to be associated with certain Users; on the contrary, because of its very nature, it could, via processing and associations with data held by third parties, allow identifying the Users. This category includes the IP addresses or domain names utilized by the Users connecting to the Application, with URI notation addresses (Uniform Resource and Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the obtained file size and so on…
- Usage Data: Data relating to the use of the Application by the User may also be collected, such as the pages visited, the actions performed, the functions and services used.
- Geolocation Data: The Application can collect precise location data may be Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) data, as well as data that identifies the nearest cell tower, Wi-Fi hotspots, and Bluetooth hotspots reported when you enable location-based products or features.
C. Personal Data collected via cookies or similar technologies
The User can read the complete Cookies Policy at the following address: https://www.torricantine.it/privacy-policy/en
The collected personal data may be used both for the execution of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and for legal obligations as well as for the following purposes:
- User registration and authentication
- support and contact with the User
- comments and feedback
- access to accounts on third-party services
- display of content from external platforms or statistics only with anonymous data
- monitoring, analysis, and tracking of the User behavior
- sending email or newsletters and mailing lists management
- design and /or implementation of commercial communication campaigns
- Communication for promotional and commercial purposes
- communication for their own market research and surveys
3. Treatment modalities
The processing of Personal Data is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools with organizational methods and systems strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In some cases, subjects involved in the organization of the Data Controller (such as, for example, personnel management personnel, sales staff, system administrators, etc.) or external subjects (such as IT companies, service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, etc.) may also have access to Personal Data. These subjects, if necessary, may be appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller, as well as have access to the Personal Data of the Users whenever necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep the Personal Data confidential.
The updated list of Data Processors can be requested by email at email@example.com
4. Legal basis of the treatment
In case one of the following conditions exists, the Data Controller can process personal Data relating to the user:
- the user has given his/her consent for one or more specific purposes
- the treatment is necessary for perusing of the legitimate interest of the Owner or of third parties
However, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information please contact the Owner at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following postal address Via Vibrata, 22 – 64010 – Torano Nuovo – TE
6. Security measures
The Processing is carried out according to methods and with tools suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the Data, since the Data Controller has adopted adequate technical and organizational measures that guarantee, and allow to demonstrate, that the Processing is carried out in compliance with the reference legislation.
7. Data retention period
The Owner will process Personal Data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes related to the execution of the contract between the Owner and the User, not beyond the duration of 5 years from the termination of the relationship with the User and in any case until the completion of the prescriptive term provided by the rules in force.
When the processing of Personal Data is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Owner, Personal Data will be kept until the satisfaction of such interest.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User’s consent, the Controller may retain the Personal Data until the User revokes it.
Personal Data may be kept for a longer period if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
All Personal Data will be deleted upon expiration of the retention period. Upon expiration of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification, and the right to data portability may no longer be exercised.
8. Automated decision-making processes
All collected data will not undergo any automated decision-making process, including the profiling, that may produce legal effects for the individual or that may significantly affect the individual.
9. The user’s rights
The users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data managed by the Owner. In particular, the user has the right to:
- Revoke his/her consent at any moment
- Object to the processing of his/her own data
- Verify and request rectification; or have access to his/her own data
- Obtain a limitation of the treatment
- Obtain the cancellation of his/her own personal data.
- Receive his/her own data or have them transferred to another owner
- Lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data and/or take legal action
To exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
10. The responsible for the Treatment
The Data Controller is Società Agricola TORRI CANTINE s.r.l., with registered office in Via Vibrata 22 – Torano Nuovo – TE -, Tax Code/VAT number IT01934350677, e-mail address email@example.com